Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.... unknown


You’ve always had me,
But I never had you.
I needed you,
But I was always a breath away
When you needed me.
My, oh my.
Maybe I should have said
Goodbye.
But I hold still,
Pending,
Hoping you might change your mind.
So many before you,
I ran away from.
Held my heart close,
And wouldn’t let go.
But with you,
I stick around..
In hopes to find,
That your love has come around.
No,
No don’t go.
For if you do,
I’ll fall at the seams.
I’ll stay awake all night,
Because I couldn’t bear 
Seeing you in my dreams.
Fake hope of a lost love.
I promise to come to you,
To remind you of my love,
To remind you that I can’t leave.
I’ll stay, as friends or lovers.
You’ll have me either way.
But please,
Please just stay.
Or take me with you,
For if you don’t..
I’ll slowly fade away.
To and empty soul,
A broken heart.
Maybe you’ll learn to love me..
With this time spent apart. 
Maybe,
We can only wait and see.

No comments: