Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My firend




Of the million of moments in life
I choose to remember a selected few Most recently are about you. I choose to remember our first meeting Nothing extraordinary but a friendly chat I choose to remember the look on your face I choose to remember the smile on your face I cherish every moment spent with you Whether it be serious talks or just joking around I cant think of a better person to share my Secret thoughts with that is why I choose you Friendship is build upon faith and trust Dont ever stop being who you are, Because thats why I feel so close to you Youre close to my heart and I know we are Going to be friends for a long time
I choose you because you are someone
I enjoy being around with
I choose you because you are a special person.¬

No comments: