Friday, May 10, 2013

ANGEL~~unknown




What can the love in my soul be compared to another wonderful soul which is so far and yet so close of my self? What can this symbiosis between two souls can be? What can love be when you feel you cannot sleep at night, that every drop of dew becomes a crystal in your heart, when every breeze of wind has magical meanings? What can love be when you feel that you want nothing more in this world that to be with the soul you love? But what can love be in other transcendental realities? What about our souls? Are our souls a waterfall, a true Niagara or a smile, a flirt of an angel? Are our souls a mere mood of a fairy or a lightening in a summer rain?Our souls could be all of this and much more. But what really happens in that transcendental reality when we feel we are truly in love, that we love so much that it hurts? That the air in the room is unbreathable, that the sentimental, spiritual or physical distances kill us? What happens when dawn find us sadder than ever, looking for an excuse or an argument for the person we love so much, our Great Love? What are all thses? What are the looks lost in the desert horizons of unfulfilment or those in the eyes that deeply loose each other in the others inside the souls? Should I understand that love is the reverse of out life, that it is death? That we live in this life in which we hope to have the chance to love, so to die? Let me drink from the glass of your voluptuousness down to the depths of my being so that I can die! Despite all that, I will always love you, my sweet and wild angel of the destiny of my life. Wherever I will be in this world, I will carry you in my thoughts and speak to you where no one can ever ever ever come in! Now you understand, my great love, now you understand why we must talk only there and never somewhere else?
Because we are condemned to be soul mates that had the misfortune of recognising each other in this world of vanity. Always keep your head up in life, even when you will feel lonely because I am and I will always be with you, even when our bodies will be dust and ashes for a long time, even when the oceans will dry up and the water of life will be long drunken by the vanity of this world.Do not cry, because we are destiny, because we are everything that can be above this world. And now, the angel of my life, please let me fly so that I can fulfil the vanity of this world, of this dream, of this nightmare that eternally took you from me. I didn’t thought you will come now at this age and time of this Illusion of Life, but between these bars I tell you how much I love you and do not ever doubt me. The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
I will be yours in every moment of this life, which I give to you. .



No comments: