Friday, May 10, 2013

No Way In Life


I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.I didn't really want to live, so anything that was an investment in time made me angry... but also I just felt sad. When the hopelessness is hurting you, it's the fixtures and fittings that finish you off.I never felt settled or calm. You can't really commit to life when you feel that.There's something about death that is comforting.The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.There's something about death that is comforting.The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.........

No comments: