Sunday, May 12, 2013

Journey of the soul.......


Your heart is filled with pain.Your mind cluttered with confusion.
Pieces of your life fall around you.Like raindrops in the storm.
The path you chose so long ago,Led you straight to hurts door.
Now your weary feet struggle,To find the road back home
Searching for the places,The love and beauty hide.
Temptations lie in wait all around, pulling at your every step,
Waiting for you to slide back,form the chosen,sought for, path.
Emptiness surrounds you,confusing your perction.
IT is difficult to carry on.
I will do my best to fill your heart with joy,To clear the cobwebs of confusions,
Help you find your purpose.I am good at catching pieces,And I can chase away a storm.
Let me walk your beside you,I have walked this road before.
You can lean on me when the weariness comes.
My shoulders are very strong.I can not fight your battle,
or chase away demons of the soul,
But I can lend you my strength,until you find your own.
I will help you find the courage,To face each day anew.
I cancan not shorten the journey you must make,
The road is just as long as before.
But I can fill the emptiness,And help you reach your center,
The place where love and beauty hide.
Take my hand ,be my friend,Let me walk with you awhile.

No comments: