Sunday, June 9, 2013

Eternity….




I made a promise to myself
Not to see you as a wandering soul again,
Not to leave you when you needed me the most,
Not to see you cry silently,
Without letting anyone hear
Those sleepless nights you had,
Nights you cried till your eyes ached,
Only your pillow knew your sorrows,
The pain that was inside your heart,
That you carried every day, as if a stone tied to your neck
I promised that you would be happier
I promised that you would smile everyday
I promised I would give my hand to hold
I promised I would be your shadow
Those promises are not just words, I’m guarding them with my life
Tomorrow would be full of promises and hopes
I would still be your guardian, your friend in need,
Till death play his cruel game with me,
I would be there for you , I will be forever
Till eternity….

No comments: